A – Jerk EMOM 4 x 2 (80-85%)
B – Jerk Every Other Minute 4 x 1 (90 – 100%+)
C1 – Press 1x 5 (50%) 1 x 3 (60%) 1 x 2 (70%) 1 X 1 (75%) 1 x AMRAP (80%)
C2 – Bent Over Row 1x 5 (50%) 1 x 3 (60%) 1 x 2 (70%) 1 X 1 (75%) 1 x AMRAP (80%)
A1 Box squats
A2 Rope climbs
Teams of 2 Complete: (Partner 1 Completes Full Round Before Partner 2 Begins)
20 Minute AMRAP of:
10 Pull-ups (No Bands! Partner assisted if needed.)
15 Minute AMRAP of
3 Bar Muscle-Ups
6 Parallette Handstand Push-Ups (3 Blue Rogue Bumpers + Abmat)
Post load and time to comments.
This time last year… Teresa wrote GOALLLL!!!!
In-House Olympic Meet FAQ’s
- What time do I have to arrive? If you weigh in on Friday, then you can arrive around 8:15 – 8:30 depending on how much warm-up time you need. If you choose to weigh-in Saturday morning, we recommend you arrive closer to 8:00.
- Why do I have to weigh-in? Your weight will not be a determining factor as to when you lift, but it will allow us to find winners in each weight class, and determine our overall winner. Only myself and Jonny will know your weight for the meet.
- How many lifts do I get? You get three attempts in the snatch, and three attempts in the clean and jerk. The order of lifters will be based off of your weightlifting attempts. If you miss a lift, that will count as an attempt. If you miss a lift you can NOT go back down in weight.
- How should I plan my lifts? I would recommend opening with a safe weight. Something 5-10 pounds under your PR. If you fail all three attempts, you get a score of 0 for that lift. Getting a successful lift to start is very helpful mentally as well. Depending on how the first lift felt, I would go either just below a PR or shoot for a new PR. If the 2nd lift is successful, go for that 5-10 pound PR depending on how the lifts have felt. Remember, we do have fractional plates, so a 1 pound PR is still a PR!
- How long will the meet last? That is all dependent on how many participants we get. I’m hopeful that we can get at least 50 of you to join for the meet. If that is the case, it should last 1.5-3 hours. We will have a men’s and women’s platform running at the same time to save on total time.
- Will there be a programmed workout for Saturday other than the meet? Yes, it is far from the most creative workout we’ve designed, but there will be a workout for you to complete in the warm-up room. Both of the these options will not go toward your weekly attendance. Again, we highly encourage the meet, and you can still complete the alternate workout after if you so desire.
Please post or email me any other questions or concerns you have.